Saturday 20 November 2010

Pink sparkle kawaii nails tutorial


This is my kawaii sparkle nails tutorial. I used my favourite colours of the moment from Barry M and O.P.I:





I was aiming for the normal french manicure look with a girly twist.
To start I used O.P.I's Start to Finish Base and Top Coat to prep my nails, then used Barry M Nail Paint in Bright Pink for my base colour. I applied two thin coats to give an opaque finish.
Next, I used Barry M Nail Paint in Strawberry Ice Cream on the tips of my nails. I applied this in two coats horizontally, as this gives a clean line.
Finally, I used an O.P.I Nail Lacquer from my Limited Edition Airline set in Golden Rainbow as a top coat.

The final look is a pink coloured french manicure with a sparkle twist.

Thanks for reading and watching everyone, please rate/comment/subscribe to my YouTube channel CuriousVisage

2 comments:

  1. Did we have that laquer onboard? I forget.

    You're so professional! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mr. P We DID have that lacquer onboard yes, and it came in a set of 4 with a bag.

    I like your blog better :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete