Wednesday 29 February 2012

A Curious Awol Adventure.

My beauties. I'm sorry. I've been away for so long. I am one lazy blogger! Today is a leap year, so I feel the need to dive straight back into blogging and shirk my lazy ways.

I've been trying to think of all the beautiful new products I've got my hands on recently.
One thing I've acquired are some new circle lenses. These will be my third pair and they are GORGEOUS! They are the EOS Pure gray v-201 lenses (not to be confused with the Max Pure series). The design is very natural with a 14.2mm diameter, so I expect that they are very comfortable.
I intend to wear these at the weekend so stand by for a post on these.

One product that I would really love to try is the Botanics Sensitive Oil Free Moisturiser which is meant to be really beneficial if you have oily skin, like me.
I am already a huge fan of the Botanics Soothing Eye Makeup Remover; an oil-based formula that tackles even the most stubborn waterproof mascara (mine being Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof).
So, being a fan of the range and hearing such rave reviews about Botanics Sensitive Oil Free Moisturiser you're likely to see a review here soon.

Well, this is me signing off for now. I won't leave it so long next time.

Night my beauties
CV
xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment