Friday 30 March 2012

What a Spark-tacular Saturday!


Hi my beauties,
Today I will be bringing to you my Nail of the Day (NOTD) look, as it's a look that has landed me a lot of compliments this week.
I recently recieved a parcel from a friend and inside were some (very) belated Christmas Gifts. One of the items my friend found for me was the Sephora by OPI Top Coat in Spark-tacular.
This top coat is just alive with colour and vibrancy. The clear top coat is filled to the brim with multi-coloured glitter and shards of reflective foil, giving a jewel-like effect to your nails.

I noticed that Spark-tacular includes a lot of silver, so I wanted to accentuate this.
I Started with OPI's base and top coat, then painted my entire nail an ice blue shade using Miss Sporty Lasting Nail Colour (this is available at Superdrug in the UK). I applied two light coats to the entire nail, and one coat just to my nail tips for definition. I then followed this with two coats of OPI Spark-tacular and voilá! Vibrant and fun, sparkly nails fit for hazy spring days dancing in the sunshine.

I love this look as my nails look so carefree, and ice blue silver tones remind me of diamonds glinting in the sun.
I would highly recommend OPI Spark-tacular top coat as it is so versatile at transforming the look of any base coat colour. The quality of the polish is fantastic, as is the case with all OPI's nail lacquers. On this occassion I didn't even apply a clear top coat to seal in the glitter and I have yet to notice any chipping or flaking. I would reccommend that you do use a top coat however, to prolong the colour and give a smoother finish.
Spark-tacular was purchased at Sephora in the USA, check out www.sephora.com for more amazing "Sephora by OPI" shades!
I hope you enjoyed my Nails of the Day everyone, I'm sure you'll see me doing a lot more looks with Spark-tacular soon!
CV
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment