Sunday 29 May 2011

Coastal Scents

It's a lazy Sunday. I had a horrible night's sleep, and for some reason my knee caps ache. I thought I'd cheer myself up by placing my FIRST EVER order with Coastal Scents.

So, I went on the website was about to place an order but saw the shipping prices were so high for England. I emailed saying I wanted to buy the Combo Set Number 5 for review on my YouTube channel, and did they have any cheaper shipping options? I know, it's cheeky, but if you don't ask, you don't get!
I went away and later received an email back from Coastal Scents. They were thrilled I wanted to review their products, and as a thank you had sent me a Gift Certificate!
I had to re-read the email, I thought it was a joke. I used the code and it worked! I'm over the moon!

I've placed an order for combo set 5 which looks like this:

You get the Original 88 palette, Ultra Shimmer 88 palette, Warm palette, and Metal Mania palette.
Well my beauties, if I can't create endless looks with this purchase then I don't know what else I can!

So, a MASSIVE THANK YOU to Coastal Scents for giving me this opportunity. I can't wait for my package to arrive! I look forward to featuring these on my channel, keep watching!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment