Saturday 28 May 2011

Twitter, Sigma and other curious online entities!


So, I recently signed up to twitter so I can blah blah blah about one of my life's passions: Makeup.
I can also follow the gurus and industry individuals and companies I really admire.

So, you can imagine one day that I was shocked to find one of my favourite companies, Sigma, is following ME! I was checking my new followers and there Sigma was, I didn't really believe it at first but, hey. I guess that's the beauty of Twitter.
After seeing that @Sigma_Affiliates was also following me I decided to become a member of their affiliate programme, which is exciting as it means I get the chance to review their products and tell all my beautiful followers what brushes and products absolutely ROCK!

If you would like to see their site click the banner above ^ ^ ^ and to my International beauties, Sigma ships WORLDWIDE!

On another note I started following one of my favourite gurus Koren of @EnKoreMakeup who posted a tweet saying: So, if you use HD Makeup for HD film and camera. What do we use for new 3-D trend? Oh dear... crisis! discuss...

I tweeted him back saying: Easy: Paint one eye blue and one eye Red making good use of coloured eyeliner and marcara too ;) which he found funny and so gave me a retweet, and the message: haha best one ever!

:D That made me smile. I'm just loving social networking at the moment, it's a real boost for budding gurus.

So if you want to follow me click the link below:


If you want to check out my rambling on YouTube it's: http://www.youtube.com/CuriousVisage and if you want to check out the wares Sigma has to offer, either click the banner above OR

Click here to visit www.sigmabeauty.com


Well my beautiful ones, that's all from me. Hope you have a great Bank Holiday weekend (if you're in the UK), a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend to my beauties on the American continent and a great weekend anyway to everyone else!
I'll upload some more YT Videos soon :D

CV
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment